Friday, May 14, 2010

ENJOY YOURSELF WHY DON'T YOU? relaxing THOUGHTS... I AM...lovin IT !!!

enjoy 
yourself...beachstyle...

why don't you ?

Woman with hat relaxing in hammock at Pigeon Point, Tobago
this is what i'm going to be doing...


she's having way too much fun...

Thinkstock Single Image Set
Woman on beach in sarong

slumber designs
ok it's a little racy but she does have some backbone...


High angle view of a young woman smiling
now why can't i look like that when i go to the beach?  just kidding...
i'm ok with me.
slumber designs


High angle view of sunshades on Warwick Resort Beach, Nadi, Viti Levu Island, Fiji
heading to the bahamas in a couple of weeks ...can't wait



FEAR STANDS FOR ....false evidence appearing real...



Author unknown...
NOW... WHY WOULDN'T SOMEBODY PUT 
THERE NAME ON THIS??
THAT WAS BRiLLiANTlY  said...

Couple sunbathing


LOVE BEING IN LOVE WITH MY HUBBY..


(my hubby always says... "you can be mad an hour...24 hrs
 or the whole weekend ..."i hate it when he's right) i don't know about you
 but ...dang i know i'm not ruinin' my weekend 


Mature woman reclining on sun lounger holding book, eyes closed

why do i keep thinking about IT?
WHATEVER "IT" IS ....


Three young women talking on beach, elevated view
this is soooo where i am in life...

gonna be on the beach very soon..

you gotta love that!

view of a young woman in a straw hat lying on the beach

k so here's another unknown..once again brilliant




this is what it's all about..have fun be free..and 
don't take life so seriously...



LOVIN EVERY LITTLE THING Gina DOES
 (she has an awesome GIVEAWAY... from 
you're gonna WANT THIS ..GIRLS..




are you kidding me..? another unknown quote...


this is my favorite photo from the bottom of the ironing basket
ok this little beachy chick has got it going on...
and she totally thinks she can...look at that hand on her hip

have an abso-flippin-lutely fantastic day...by the way 
is anybody diggin the FRENCH
music...?  just thought i'd ask...you know 
just pondering..always want to make 
my friends happy.

28 comments:

sealaura said...

Hi Suzanne! Great quotes and fabulous photos. I like the keep dreaming aspect and the pink post it that says "the only way to make it part of your life is to keep talking about it" That's what made me start writing my little blog!! Have a great weekend.

Maya said...

"You get a second chance every second! Love that!!!

Have a very happy weekend!!!

kostas said...

Have a fantastic weekend by the sea.
Regards from Greece.

My Life And Loves said...

Great post! Makes me happy looking at photos of the beach:)

Have a lovely weekend!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Suzanne,

Fabulous post! Love your choices of quotes and images. The second image is going to be me on Sunday!

Have a fabulous and gorgeous weekend!

~ Tracy

Kim said...

Great Friday quotes! That little girl at the end is priceless. Reminds me of the old Coppertone ads.

Happy Weekend, girl!

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Suzanne!

These quotes and photos are just fabulous!
I simply adore your blog, I'll surely be back soon! :-)

Hugs,
Anne

butiksofie said...

I just found your blog and I love EVERY SINGLE PICTURE in here!!!Wow!!!Hughs from Germany Anja

Kerri said...

Hi Suzanne! Love the picture of the girlfriends on the beach...so FUN! I mentioned your blog in a post I did Friday on blog envy...hope that's okay!

Simple Daisy said...

What a great post!!! Just what I needed this morning:)
Love the quotes and the photos! Just perfect~

Marie Söderberg said...

Love your post, so FUN and its really makes me smile..thank you so much

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

i am loving all of these fab quotes! loving your great attitude! little girl photo with dog is the BEST!

Bring Pretty Back said...

This post is great! I need to read it daily!

Candace Rose said...

These are some of the best quotes I've ever read. Thanks for posting!

beachhouse etc. said...

thanks for all the fun the comments i love quotes i think i'll post them on the side of my blog as soon as i figure out to do a three column blog lol suzanne

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

Hello! Oh, so many beautiful pictures! Your blog is so gorgeous!
Have a nice day,
Yvonne

Hamptontoes said...

I love all the beautiful images, but I love the quotes even more. The proverbs are amazing, true and insightful. Lovely post!

Deb said...

Just what I needed today Suzanne, thanks!!!

Raina Cox said...

Hello Suzanne and thanks so much for stopping by La Lamp Shade!

xoxo,

Raina
If the Lamp Shade Fits

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi Suzanne!! New to your blog and I am just in love with all your delightful images and sexy island music to accompany the gorgeous pictures!! This post was like a mini-vacay, so thank you so much! Following you now! ;)

Sally said...

Hi!
Thanks for the comment & becoming a follower of my blog cause now ive found yours! What a great post! Except that its winter here in Australia & all those pictures make me want to dive into some warm water at the beach!
sal x
www.oncedailychic.blogspot.com

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

Suzanne, would you please stop by my blog? I have bestowed upon you 2 blogging awards & I am having a french~inspired giveaway!

Killara girl said...

now i'm envious of those beaches...i don't like the ones up here...and the water is freezing and it's just never really HOT enough...i definitely need 2nds in a hot sunny spot...but dh won't budge!

have a happy weekend

Cashon&Co said...

ahh that music and those pictures make me want to be laying at the shore club right now with a pool boy delivering me drinks and endless plates of fruit and figs.....
yes, sounds wierdly good.

Amanda said...

Just came across your blog and I'm in love :) Beachy is definitely my "style"! Also, love the French music - I minored in French and lived in Paris for 6 months and am a total francophile :)

Tiina said...

what a great feel good post :)

hope you'll have a great weekend!
xo, tiina
http://elcestockholm.blogspot.com

J - Pacha Mama said...

Sand. Surf. French. These are a few of my favorite things!

Life,Styled said...

This is making me dream of a beach getaway! Gosh, I really need one of those and soon. The quotes and pics are fabulous! So inspiring. Happy weekend.

xoxo
kristi

" Beauty. . .

when

you look

into a

woman's eyes

. . . and see

what is in

her heart. "

~Nate Dircks

music for Your soul ...you may turn the music off if you don't need any soul...