Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THANK YOU... THANK YOU.... THANK YOU


just want to throw a big hug and huge thank you out to these 
beautiful girls for helping me with my "dumb little button" that i couldn't figure out
...SO HERE'S TO...MY beautiful GIRLFRIENDS..WHO TOOK THE TIME TO HELP ME ...XOXOXO ...YA'LL ARE THE BEST...
NOT TO MENTION YOUR BLOGS..AHEM LEARNING ALOT FROM THESE GIRLS..
AVERILL...@ ODI ET AMO.....
Maya @ DAILY VITAMIN SEA aka COMPLETELY COASTAL 
NESS  LOCKYER @ MARLEY AND LOCKYER...
MUUUUAAAhh!!
so after that little episode decided that it might be great idea to go to 
the bookstore and pick up some much needed help ...hope it can help you out 
also..check out the side for my reads..i will be adding more books to my library for anyone who is pulling their hair out..
OH BY THE WAY...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEIR BLOGS...AND  YA'LL WHEN YOU  STOP BY THEIR BLOGS TELL THEM THEY 
ARE THE LOVED...

12 comments:

Averill said...

So glad you were able to get the button to work! It's going up on Odi et Amo tonight!

beachhouse etc. said...

loves you...

Olivia said...

I like this song!If you have a chance stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/ I am giving away a pretty little rose teapot for the month of April! Looking forward to your visit!
Hugs,
Olivia

Teresa said...

Suzanne!
I am LOVING this BEACH action over here!
And LOVING you too!
When I come out of hibernation...back into BLOG-LAND...
can't wait to spend sometime over here!
Oh!
And I LUUUUUUUUV your BLONDE HAIR too!
hey...if you ever have a spare moment...
you've just got to pop over to my blog and read:
"How I Got My Spark Back!"
Think it's a post sometime in Oct or Nov 2009!
You will soooooo be able to relate!
Can't wait to get to know your cute self!
Thanks for popping by!
xxooxx

Simple Daisy said...

Isn't the blogworld great!! There are just the nicest people out there:)
Glad you got everything working!

Maya said...

Thanks so much Suzanne. Anytime!

Arabella said...

Hi Suzanne :O)

I found you on Maya's site...Daily Vitamin C. So glad you got your button working - I had the same problem & just got mine working too.

Anyways, love your blog and posted your new button on my blog. I'll be visiting your site often as it is very beachy & inspiring!

Have a fabulous weekend.

Marie - Founder
Sally Lee by the Sea
http://nauticalcottageblog.com

Marija said...

I am so amazed by the incredible women I'm meeting in blogland! Averill is totally inspiring and one of my favorites on so many levels! Happy I landed here from there :)

Beach House Living said...

First I need to have a nice blog button...I can't remember how I did the awful one that is there now.

Thanks for stopping by...I'm adding you to my enjoyable blog list.

Splenderosa said...

love this blog.

beachhouse etc. said...

hey girls.. thanks for all the great comments but, more importantly thanks for being there when i needed the most...love to help ya'll anyway i can if i can...you know i'm still learning...all the best beachy days to you...suzanne

Arabella said...

Happy Tuesday!

I've nominated you for an award on my blog...

http://sallyleebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/04/honest-scrap-award.html

Have a great day!

" Beauty. . .

when

you look

into a

woman's eyes

. . . and see

what is in

her heart. "

~Nate Dircks

music for Your soul ...you may turn the music off if you don't need any soul...