Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun Outdoor Pillows are hard to find

I decided a long time ago that if I can't find what I am looking for I will create it myself. I am always looking for things beachy fun and of course white so ...I thought all the pillows I see out there for outdoor living are generally all the same.... so I love typography quotes...and also something unexpected. I have been working on so many things it's difficult to stay on track .I'm sure I'm not alone ...but anyhow managed to get one started working on the next one... when I get the first pillows out I will share them and see if they are something that you may like for your own little beach pad..Hope you have a sunny day ...it's raining in South Florida. Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

" Beauty. . .

when

you look

into a

woman's eyes

. . . and see

what is in

her heart. "

~Nate Dircks

music for Your soul ...you may turn the music off if you don't need any soul...